- Mitko Marinov - Shareholder, General Manager
- Athanasios Zachariadis - Shareholder, Marketing Manager
- Kristiyan Antonov - Shareholder, Technical Director
- Yancho Minev - System Administrator
- Maria Nedina - Logistics Manager
- Alina Voiclis - Sales and support Romanian Market
- Angel Angelov - Warehouse Manager
Energy Economy is a healthy steadily growing trading company, located in Bulgaria with strong extrovert European orientation. It was founded in 2012 at the city of Petrich, Bulgaria, by a team of people with good knowledge of the international market, the internet marketing and a vision for Pan European growth.
The main activity of the company is:
- a) Retail sales of renewable solid fuel heating solutions and the installation parts
- b) Whole sales of selected brands of heating products
The choice of the products we trade are done, taking in consideration the ratio between quality and price, the technological innovations, the certifications and the style.
Today, Energy Economy continues growing establishing its presence in the Balkans and the European countries.
Mission statement and Values:
- Heating with renewable sources is the future we own to deliver to our children
- Respect the client and his financial potential
- Trust and consistency is our greatest capital. Returning customers or customers that recommends us to their friends is the best reward for our hard effort.
- Teamwork. The Energy Economy team is international with employees from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Germany. We are committed to lead Energy economy to excellence through exemplary customer care, creativity and open mind.
- Implementation of innovative technologies and channels to promote, manage and deliver our products faster and more efficiently.
Why to choose Energy Economy:
- Heating with renewable sources is not necessarily expensive
- Huge range of products, to choose anything fits your needs or your style
- Fast delivery, Secure transactions
- Delivery all over European Union – Other countries upon request
- After sales support with manuals, videos, and advising
- Complete installation packages